Monday 12 October 2015

LifeBook Bonus: Luna in the Sky

Tamara Laporte of Willowing Arts (originator of LifeBook) released a free time lapse video to honor the supermoon a few weeks ago. I was inspired to create my version of her whimsical project - and by that I mean copy hers! I loved working on this picture and tried to make it a little bit my own by changing a few small details.

I still struggle with shading and half the time I dont know what the heck I'm doing! A word of caution: do not use a heatgun or a hairdryer on top of oil pastels because they will melt! Even though I know this, I keep doing it myself, duh!

Here's my happy little picture, Tam style. I'll link in her video at the end of this post, in case anyone feels inspired to try this too.









Here's a link to Tam's video on YT:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.