Wednesday 7 October 2015

WOYWW #331: Beautiful Batik Fabrics

Hello again WOYWW-ers! How are you on this dark and rainy Wednesday? At least in my part of the world it's dark and rainy, but I don't mind at all. It's the perfect opportunity to go snooping around other people's work desks.  If you'd like to take part in this crafty blog hop, just head over to the Stamping Ground and follow the blog links.

The photo below shows my desk last night, just after I had completed this week's LifeBook project. I haven't blogged about it yet, so I can't show it to you in detail, however, I will show you those beautiful batik fabrics stacked up on the right. This project called for a piece of fabric cut into a heart shape and stitched onto the page to form a pocket. It was the perfect opportunity to get out my beloved batiks and (reluctantly!) cut into one of the fat quarters.


Now I'll let you feast your eyes on all of those yummy batik patterns. Every square inch of this stuff is worth its weight gold, if you ask me! Sometimes I get them out just to admire them. They always lift my mood and make me smile. Hope they have the same effect on you! Just launch the photo gallery by clicking on the first photo to see the full screen images. The first five are fat quarters, the last three are collections of 5" square charms.









Hope you enjoyed your visit today! I'll go and do my rounds now. If I don't get to your desk, just leave a comment below and I'll be happy to pop in to see what you've been up to!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.