Wednesday 25 November 2015

WOYWW #338: Introducing Oreo

What's on my workdesk today? A kitty cat! Last week I was on a mission to get a black and white kitten for my son, so he could call it Oreo. Luckily, I found one in Worcestershire, about an hour's drive from us that was still available. We got let down once before and my son was so heartbroken. He's been wanting one for so long!

Of course, Oreo promptly took over our lives and is quite a handful. We were told she was female, but having checked with a vet today, it turns out he's a boy! So I'm still the only female in the household, yay! Here are a few shots of my desk last night, while gelli printing with Oreo's assistance.




Here are a couple of photos of Oreo in better lighting conditions, the day after we got him (when we still thought he was a girl) - all dressed up in his tux!



I'm deliberately not sharing any art today. I don't want Oreo to steal my thunder, LOL! If you would like to see what other crafters have been up to, just visit the Stamping Ground for some links to crafty desks. Happy WOYWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.