Wednesday 1 June 2016

WOYWW #365: Gelli printed envelopes and painting outdoors

So this is it - the week after the big 7th anniversary! Today's WOYWW is numbered 365, which would translate to a whole year's worth of blogging if you were to do it on a daily basis! Of course, it only happens once a week, so it's logical that after seven years it has reached #365. Our kind and generous hostess, Julia, is recovering from major brain surgery as we speak, so in the meanwhile our equally kind and generous, LLJ is hosting the blog hop, while we keep Julia in our thoughts and prayers.

My first desk shot shows the state of affairs the day after the big anniversary. I was gelli printing some envelopes for my ATCs. The ones sent to UK addresses will have arrived by now, while overseas deliveries should happen sometime this week. (Neet and Cardarian - if you're reading this - I haven't got your addresses yet!)



I've already received two ATCs from Annie and Angela. Angela sent me a wonderful triptych creation - I've never seen anything like this before! Will sure steal the idea! Annie also sent me a load of metal embellishments and some other goodies along with her lovely ATC, which made me feel thoroughly spoilt! Thank you both so much! I have to start thinking about a storage solution for my ATCs now!




Now onto my second desk shot. This was taken yesterday afternoon, while working on a LifeBook page. As you can see I moved outdoors to do my messy play. It wasn't very sunny but nice and warm and I was able to sit outside barefoot. I really enjoyed it! I'll have to do more of this whenever the weather permits. 


Of course, Oreo is never far away. See if you can spot him in the next photo. I'll also show you a close up of my page in progress.



I managed to complete my page last night but I can only show you a sneak peek at this point. I will publish a full blog post about it later in the week. Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Please leave a comment below.